- FAQ 143 How do I parse the referrer, in order to forward the browser to the appropriate page?
- FAQ 144 How can I find out which sites a client has visited just before he entered my page?
- FAQ 161 Why does document.referrer not work correctly in Internet Explorer 3.02? It will return the CURRENT page instead of the referring page in 3.02, but works fine in Internet Explorer 4.0 and Netscape. Bug or what?
- FAQ 209 How can I check where a visitor has come from?
- FAQ 352 How can I detect and verify the domain name that someone has used to access my site?
- FAQ 499 How can I maintain the original referrer to a site so that if need be the user can return?
- FAQ 766 How can I display the documents referrer property in an input text form field?
- FAQ 828 How can I tell where my visitor has come from?
- FAQ 1108 How can I get the referrer property on the server side about where a visit comes from?
©2018 Martin Webb