Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? - August 21, 1998 at 11:44:24

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Tricia Newbre on August 21, 1998 at 11:44:24:

In Reply to: Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? posted by Yvan Gagnon on August 21, 1998 at 09:38:41:

: I have a beta of it up on the afn freenet,.. but I'm not really ready to show it off yet. Besides, how would you even know what to look for? The main interface is a popup fullscreen remote, .. and I have an embedded wave file in an invisible hidden frame. I mean, .if you've got a good feeling about it, then I'll post the url, .. but I think you'll end up beating your head against the wall like I've been. All I can really say is that I've navigated the entire site without any embedded media,.. and that's the only way I can do so without getting the weird formatting and smaller font sizes.

: With embeds, .. all screwed up

: Without embeds, .. nice and normal.

: Really weird.
: -- yvan

Unfortunately, without being able to look at your code, all anybody can do is make (rather un-educated) guesses that probably wouldn't be very helpful.
Tricia
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb