Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? - August 25, 1998 at 08:54:55

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Yvan Gagnon on August 25, 1998 at 08:54:55:

In Reply to: Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? posted by Jason Nugent on August 24, 1998 at 07:45:41:

Wanna hear something wacky? I found the most oddball method to resolve the problem. I simply embedded a wave file in one of the initial frame windows, set up a meta-refresh in the head section to go to another page after 20 seconds that has an embedded realaudio file in it, .. and another meta-refresh that goes to yet another page that has the main homepage graphic on it, .. and that seems to have totally fixed the problem. In short, just so long as I embed both media types before any of the type is encountered, .. I can detour around the flaky bug. Is that weird or what? Just thought you guys might be interested.

-- yvan@intersolutions.com
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: Why is EMBED SRC screwing up all font sizes and alignment?? [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb