Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Re: CSS, JavaScript, frames, and trouble... - July 16, 1998 at 07:40:06

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: CSS, JavaScript, frames, and trouble... [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Rob Friesel on July 16, 1998 at 07:40:06:

In Reply to: Re: CSS, JavaScript, frames, and trouble... posted by Tricia Newbre on July 15, 1998 at 11:16:16:

: Is it doing the same thing in IE? Unfortunately, the CSS implementation is still pretty shaky (in both browsers), and they both implement a different subset of the whole W3C spec. So your problem could be the browser, or it could be some obscure bug in the implementation that causes problems when you use both JS and CSS.

6 of one, half-dozen of the other. In IE I usually end up encountering a whole other bag of bugs (leaning more toward messed up JavaScript than the CSS). But I couldn't tell if it was doing the same thing in IE doesn't test the "search" part [ xxx.html?xxx.html ] unless you put the pages online. (I hate MS because of this. I want to test all the features of my site before I present it to the world and discover that those features rapidly become bugs.) Thanks though...
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: CSS, JavaScript, frames, and trouble... [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb