Extensible Markup Language (XML) FAQ
You are here: irt.org | FAQ | Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- FAQ 1324 What is the advantage of having DTD in an xml document?
- FAQ 1372 How can I use user defined tags in XML and how I can connect to them in XSL?
- FAQ 1407 How do I create Frames in XML?
- FAQ 1487 What is the difference between DTD and XML schema?
- FAQ 5200 What is XML?
- FAQ 5201 Who is responsible for XML?
- FAQ 5202 Which browsers support XML?
- FAQ 5203 What XML tools exist?
- FAQ 5204 Does XML replace HTML?
- FAQ 5205 Where will XML be used?
- FAQ 5206 What is the difference between SGML and XML?
- FAQ 5207 What is a DTD?
- FAQ 5208 What are XML schemas?
- FAQ 5209 What are XML namespaces?
- FAQ 5210 What are XML vocabularies?
- FAQ 5211 How secure is XML as a dataformat?
- FAQ 5212 How will XML be generated from existing databases?
- FAQ 5213 How does XML handle metadata?
- FAQ 5214 Will it be necessary to compress XML for transmission over the Web?
- FAQ 5215 Which parts of XML is case-sensitive?
- FAQ 5216 Does XML support non-latin characters?
- FAQ 5217 How is graphic handled in XML?
- FAQ 5218 How does XML handle different languages?
- FAQ 5219 Can I do math in XML?
- FAQ 5221 How do I do comments in XML?
©2016 Martin Webb