You are here: irt.org | FAQ | ColdFusion
- FAQ 3000 Is there an IsAlphanumeric function in ColdFusion?
- FAQ 3001 Are there any functions in ColdFusion that will convert hours to minutes and minutes to hours?
- FAQ 3002 What is the easiest way to alternate table row colors when outputting query results?
- FAQ 3003 Is there a way to validate that a Social Security Number has been entered in a form field?
- FAQ 3004 How can I delete session variables from my application?
- FAQ 3005 How do I get a list of fieldnames returned in a query?
- FAQ 3006 How do I get a list of tables contained in my Microsoft Access database?
- FAQ 3007 How can I break up a list of strings into separate variables?
- FAQ 3008 Where can I find documentation for ColdFusion?
- FAQ 3009 How can I make sure that required and/or optional parameters are passed to my ColdFusion template?
- FAQ 3010 How can I launch an external application from ColdFusion Studio/Homesite?
- FAQ 3011 In ASP, there's a "Global.asa" that executes whenever an ASP page is called. Is there such thing for ColdFusion?
- FAQ 3012 Can I control other frames using <CFLOCATION>?
- FAQ 3013 Where must my .CFM files be located?
- FAQ 3014 How do I display the current date and/or time? Can I format it different ways?
- FAQ 3015 Can I override the default timeout length on the ColdFusion server?
- FAQ 3016 How can I put a # (pound sign) in my ColdFusion output?
- FAQ 3017 How can I create tables with SQL in ColdFusion?
- FAQ 3018 How can I compare two strings for case-sensitivity?
- FAQ 3019 Can I use the array functions with my ColdFusion recordset(query)?
©2016 Martin Webb