- FAQ 674 Is there any way to call multiple functions with a single event?
- FAQ 800 Is there a way to call on a function without knowing its name?
- FAQ 936 How can a function return true first time, then false, then true....?
- FAQ 1170 How can I tell how many arguments have been passed to a function, and what data type the arguments are?
- FAQ 1234 How can a clone a function definition into a string object and then use the string object to recreate the function at a later point?
- FAQ 1321 Can you explain the scope of global and local variables in relation to functions?
©2018 Martin Webb