You are here: irt.org | Games | License
WebGames @ irt.org License - Version 1, January 1999
Copyright (C) 1997, 1999 irt.org - http://www.irt.org/
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute copies of this License
document, but changing it is not allowed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
0. By "Game" we mean any game or challenge submission, or technique
article. The other webpages are subject to the normal irt.org License.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of any or all of the
Games on this website, in any medium, provided that you display on
a) the original author's name (and email address if present)
b) a link/URL reference back to irt.org (http://www.irt.org)
c) include a copy of this License along with the Game
2. You may not charge any fees for the act of playing these Games.
3. You may modify your copy or copies of a Game or any portion of it,
and copy and distribute the modified Game under the terms of Section 1
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program
except as expressly provided under this License. Revised and/or new
versions of this License may be published from time to time. Such new
versions will be similar to the present version, but may differ in
detail to address new problems or concerns.
6. If you wish to use the Games in a manner not covered by this
License, then contact the author to ask for permission.
7. Because these Games are licensed free of charge, there is no
warranty for any of them.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
©2018 Martin Webb