Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Script to randomly display an image from a set list upon loading of webpage - September 02, 1998 at 18:45:37

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Script to randomly display an image from a set list upon loading of webpage [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Kevin on September 02, 1998 at 18:45:37:

Could someone please help me. My problem is this: On my website, I have a lot of .jpg files on a couple of different topics. I have these pages hyperlinked to my homepage and when these pages load up, it takes forever! I have tried a couple of scripts from others elsewhere on this topic, but something is going wrong. Is there any way a url could be incorporated into this script? or do i have to have a separate file to tell the script what files to load? this is what i had to do last time, but it didn't work. Thank you for help! If you would like to take a look at my site and see what i am talking about, it's at http://members.tripod.com/~Cmine/index.html
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Script to randomly display an image from a set list upon loading of webpage [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb