Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: javascript errors when printing a frame in Communicator 4.03 - September 01, 1998 at 12:58:20

You are here: irt.org | BBS | javascript errors when printing a frame in Communicator 4.03 [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Carla Cocco on September 01, 1998 at 12:58:20:

Can someone out there help? I'm updating a little javascript application for my company.
All of my functions are defined on one page, and those functions are called separately on related pages within this application.
Everything works fine until you try to print the frame in Communicator 4.03. Then I get error messages like: "parent.OnLoadOtherTax is not a function. You can still print the page, but I certainly don't want ugly javascript errors to pop up.
It seems that the browser's print function doesn't recognize the functions defined on the separate page. I have no idea how to fix this.
I'm also very new to javascript, so go easy on me if you post any suggestions! Thanks.
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | javascript errors when printing a frame in Communicator 4.03 [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb