Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Toolbar Images (again) : To Martin - August 18, 1998 at 04:36:58

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Toolbar Images (again) : To Martin [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Alan Quan on August 18, 1998 at 04:36:58:

Martin,
I emailed you once in December about your Toolbar images for the frames, and your help at that time was greatly appreciated. Now I have another question about the toolbar images in frame: say I have two frames: a menu frame, and a main frame, and something is highlighted in my menu frame, which I wanted it to be highlighted. Then, on the "main" display frame, I click another link in it which takes me to another page, but I want the same menu item to remain highlighted. Currently, when I move my cursor over the highlighted image in the menu frame *only* after I had clicked on that link in the main frame to take me to another page, the highlighted item in the menu frame would become unhighlighted. (if this is a bit confusing, I'll gladly post up the page that I'm constructing right now to show you what I mean onto the web temporarily). So my question is: what modifications or add-on can I make to your javascript so that the highlighted item would stay highlighted, even when I click on a link in the main frame to a subpage of that highlighted item?

Thank you for any help you can provide me, and to let you know, this page under construction that I'm working on definately has a link to your helpful site.
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Toolbar Images (again) : To Martin [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb